This Women’s Full Swing® Quick Duck® Sherpa-Lined Flame-Resistant Jacket by Carhartt features stretch panels giving you room to move while on the job. This jacket keeps you dry in light rain, warm on the cold days, and comfortable on the job with it’s sherpa fleece lining.
- CAT 3
- ATPV 34 cal/cm²
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E; UL® classified to NFPA 2112.
- 8.5-ounce, 88% cotton / 12% nylon FR Quick Duck® canvas.
- Sherpa fleece lining for comfort; 150 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum FR Insulation for warmth.
- Quick Duck® weighs less but is ounce-for-ounce as tough as our legendary sandstone duck.
- Full Swing® was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think.
- All Full Swing® gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and bigger bend in the elbows
Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams.
- Sherpa-lined hood with adjustable Nomex® FR drawcord; Vislon® front zip with Nomex® FR zip tape and inner protective flaps; Internal rib-knit storm cuffs help keep out the cold.
- Carhartt FR label sewn on pocket; NFPA 2112 / CAT 3 labels sewn on side seam.
- Two lower-front zip pockets; Two inner FR hook-and-loop pockets.