These Carhartt Flame-Resistant Quilt-Lined Duck Bib Overalls are designed to help keep you warm and protected on the job. They are warm and comfortable, while maintaining Carhartt’s well-known durability. These bibs also feature a zipper from ankle to thigh zippers to provide quick ventilation.
- CAT 4
- ATPV 54 cal/cm²
- 13-ounce, 100% cotton FR duck
- 11.5-ounce FR quilted twill lining; FR modacrylic batting insulation for warmth.
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E.
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/CAT 4 labels sewn on front pocket.
- High back with FR suspenders and FR center-release buckles.
- Multi-compartment bib pocket.
- Two large lower-front pockets.
- Two reinforced back pockets.
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris.
- Ankle-to-thigh brass leg zips with Nomex® FR zipper tape and protective flaps with arc-resistant snap closures.