Designed with lineman and loggers in mind, the Powerline boot has an extra-wide shank for stability in climbing and ultimate comfort during long work days.
Before placing your footwear order, PLEASE NOTE: the return policy for footwear is different than other categories. Returns must take place within 30 days of purchase, and items must be in new condition: they cannot have been worn outside, or altered in any way.
- Waterproof Pro™ construction with waterproof full-grain leather
- Removable kiltie
- Lightly padded, protective collar
- Goodyear leather welt
- Molded external heel protector
- Heavy duty, tempered steel shank
- Shock-absorbing PU midsole inserts
- Vibram® outsole
- Outdoor traction lugs with debris-releasing tread
- Safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/1/75 C/75 EH rated
- Soft toe is ASTM F2892-11 EH rated