PO Box 70
Fairview, Oregon 97024
Information we collect and how we use it
We offer a number of websites, such as this one, that collect information from the users in order to customize their browsing experiences. In order to do this, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you place an order for products, you will be prompted for your name, address, phone number, email address, shipping information, and credit card data. This data is used to ensure proper processing of your order and to notify you of order confirmation and shipments. This information can also be used to obtain subsidized product rebates and funds on your behalf.
- Cookies – When you visit GenPac Apparel, we send one or more cookies – a small text file containing bits of information – to your computer or other browsing device that uniquely identifies your browsing session. We use these cookies to improve our customer service by storing user preferences to customize your browsing experience.
- Log Information – When you access any GenPac Apparel services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, and the date/time of your request.
- Providing a customized browsing experience to each user
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain and improve our services
- Ensuring the technical functionality of our network
- Processing and shipping of customer orders
GenPac Apparel only shares your personal information with other companies or individuals outside of GenPac Apparel in the following limited circumstances:
- When we have your consent. We require that you opt-in to consent of sharing any kind of personal information.
- When we obtain rebates and subsidized product funds on your behalf.
- When we are required by law to satisfy any law enforcement, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
GenPac Apparel takes all appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. This includes internal reviews of our data collection and storage procedures, as well as our processing practices and security measures. Physical security measures are also maintained to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
GenPac Apparel restricts internal access to personal information to employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
PO Box 70
Fairview, OR 97024